By Susumo Saito,Alex Zettl
- Highlights within the field
Read Online or Download Carbon Nanotubes: Quantum Cylinders of Graphene (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
This e-book can provide functional perception right into a huge diversity of fields with regards to difficult coatings, from their deposition and characterization as much as the hardening and deformation mechanisms permitting the translation of effects. The textual content examines relationships among structure/microstructure and mechanical houses from basic options, via different types of coatings, to characterization strategies.
"Far from the general public notion that nanotechnology and nanomedicine are nonetheless trending themes of technological know-how fiction"· An creation to the Nano-Oncology, the main Promising and up to date Contribution to struggle melanoma· The state of the art of this New Paradigm, the melanoma NanomedicineCancer is a number one reason behind disease-related mortality, and with the expanding lifespan, it's anticipated to be the reason for 50% of deaths within the 1st international inhabitants.
This choice of chosen evaluate papers specializes in issues equivalent to electronic radiation sensors and nanosensory platforms for nanotechnology applications and built-in X-ray/PET/CT detectors; nanophosphors and nanocrystal quantum dots as X-ray radiation sensors; the luminescence potency of CdSe/ZnS QD and UV-induced luminescence potency distribution; investigations dedicated to the quantum and multi-parametrical nature of mess ups and the modeling thereof utilizing quantum seek and quantum question algorithms; sum-frequency-generation, IR fourier and raman spectroscopy tools; in addition to investigations into the vibrational modes of viruses and different pathogenic microorganisms aimed toward developing optical biosensory structures.
Ultrasonic spectroscopy is a method prevalent in solid-state physics, fabrics technology, and geology that makes use of acoustic waves to figure out basic actual houses of fabrics, reminiscent of their elasticity and mechanical strength dissipation. This publication offers entire assurance of the most concerns correct to the layout, research, and interpretation of ultrasonic experiments.
- Protein-based Engineered Nanostructures (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Aperiodic Structures in Condensed Matter: Fundamentals and Applications (Condensed Matter Physics)
- Textiles and Clothing Sustainability: Nanotextiles and Sustainability (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
- Lessons from Nanoelectronics:A New Perspective on Transport: 1 (Lessons from Nanoscience: A Lecture Notes Series)
- Corrosion and Conservation of Cultural Heritage Metallic Artefacts (European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) Series)
- Enzyme Nanoparticles: Preparation, Characterisation, Properties and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Extra resources for Carbon Nanotubes: Quantum Cylinders of Graphene (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science)