By Niklas Manhart
Read or Download Circling the Square: The Quest for UN Security Council Reform PDF
Similar international affairs books
A prepared research of the influence of ecu regionalism within the Mediterranean, concentrating on the politics of illustration and buildings of id. The Mediterranean - as a area, as a space of european coverage and as a place at the edge of a speedily integrating Europe - has been a theoretically under-researched zone.
Constructing an outstanding foundation for destiny learn and coaching, this illuminating quantity enables peace and mutual knowing among humans by way of addressing a root reason behind social conflicts: identification buildings. the quantity encompasses 8 revealing empirical case reviews from areas through the global, carried out via specialists from varied disciplinary backgrounds.
This ebook presents the 1st complete evaluate of the ecu Union’s function in army clash administration past its borders and makes a major contribution to debates at the EU’s position in international safeguard governance. the european has introduced 5 army operations in the framework of its universal safeguard and Defence coverage with the categorical objective to assist deal with violent conflicts past its borders.
The heritage of the trendy social sciences might be visible as a chain of makes an attempt to confront the demanding situations of social illness and revolution wrought by way of the overseas enlargement of capitalist social relatives. In Capital, the country, and battle, Alexander Anievas makes a speciality of one really major point of this tale: the inter-societal or geo-social origins of the 2 global wars, and, extra commonly, the confluence of things in the back of the Thirty Years’ quandary among 1914 and 1945.
- Transnational South America: Experiences, Ideas, and Identities, 1860s-1900s (Routledge Studies in Cultural History)
- Is the West in Decline?: Historical, Military, and Economic Perspectives
- Rethinking Global Political Economy: Emerging Issues, Unfolding Odysseys (RIPE Series in Global Political Economy)
- Punishment, Justice and International Relations: Ethics and Order after the Cold War (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Foreign Policy in Comparative Perspective: Domestic and International Influences on State Behavior
- Private Aid, Political Activism: American Medical Relief to Spain and China, 1936–1949
Extra info for Circling the Square: The Quest for UN Security Council Reform