By Lawrence Butler
Read Online or Download Industrialisation and the British Colonial State: West Africa 1939-1951 PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Un libro sull’emigrazione dei primi anni Cinquanta dal Sud dell’Italia, che ricostruisce dalla voce dei protagonisti le vicende del trasferimento di intere famiglie – dalla Calabria all’Inghilterra – nella città industriale di Bedford. Le biografie degli immigrati, raccolte dall’Autore direttamente sul campo, sono l’occasione feconda in line with sperimentare tecniche e metodi dell’analisi qualitativa.
Within the wake of Mexico’s revolution, artists performed a basic position in developing a countrywide id founded on operating humans and have been hailed for his or her contributions to trendy paintings. Picturing the Proletariat examines 3 features of this creative legacy: the parallel paths of geared up exertions and artists’ collectives, the family between those teams and the country, and visible narratives of the employee.
Unmasking Administrative Evil discusses the missed courting among evil and public affairs, in addition to different fields and professions in public life.
Historical Directory of Trade Unions: Volume 5, Including Unions in Printing and Publishing, Local Government, Retail and Distribution, Domestic Services, ... Employment, Financial Services, Agriculture
Regardless of frequent curiosity within the exchange union move and its historical past, it hasn't ever been effortless to track the improvement of person unions, in particular these now defunct, or the place identify adjustments or mergers have careworn the path. during this appreciate the normal histories and commercial experiences are inclined to stimulate interest instead of fulfill it.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Across Europe: Discovering National Perspectives of Corporate Citizenship
- Detroit's Cold War: The Origins of Postwar Conservatism (Working Class in American History)
- Rethinking Industrial Relations: Mobilisation, Collectivism and Long Waves (Routledge Studies in Employment Relations)
- Trampling Out the Vintage: Cesar Chavez and the Two Souls of the United Farm Workers
- A. Philip Randolph: The Religious Journey of an African American Labor Leader
- A Class by Herself: Protective Laws for Women Workers, 1890s–1990s (Politics and Society in Modern America)
Extra info for Industrialisation and the British Colonial State: West Africa 1939-1951