By David M. Yousem
The in simple terms evaluate publication of its variety, David M. Yousem’s Non-Interpretive talents prepares you for examination questions about each point of radiology that doesn't contain studying and examining pictures: conversation, caliber and protection, ethics, management, information administration, company rules, analytics, data, and extra. perfect for citizens and practitioners alike, this exact research instrument comprises hundreds of questions, solutions, and rationales that conceal the complete diversity of NIS content material at the credentialing forums and MOC exams. Your examination training isn’t entire with no it!
- Exclusive try out guidance on each NIS zone, including enterprise, ethics, security, caliber development, resuscitation options, and medicines utilized by radiologists.
- 600 multiple-choice questions with solutions and rationales supply a pragmatic and good beginning for assessments and medical practice.
- Author David M. Yousem, MD, MBA and his colleagues on the Johns Hopkins division of Radiology proportion years of craftsmanship in radiology schooling, caliber insurance, and enterprise topics.
- A single, easy-to-use source for thorough overview of the NIS subject matters you’ll stumble upon on tests and on your radiology practice.
Read Online or Download Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology: Case Review E-Book PDF
Best allied health professions books
The Pilates ebook for pros: history details and huge functional wisdom on utilizing the Pilates technique in prevention and treatment. the rules contain, between others, the "Pilates rules" (Breathing, Centering, circulate, Precision, focus, keep an eye on and Coordination). The large praxis half provides all suggestions and routines (mat and gear education) with precise images of circulate sequences and with targeted directions and factors of every workout.
Orthopedic scientific exam (Enhanced model) presents present and destiny athletic running shoes and actual therapists basic wisdom for constructing skillability at appearing orthopedic reviews and diagnosing stipulations. Michael P. Reiman, who's across the world revered for his instructing, scientific perform, and learn excited by orthopedic review and therapy tools, provides an evidence-based consultant at the technique of engaging in checks and making diagnoses.
The single overview publication of its variety, David M. Yousem’s Non-Interpretive abilities prepares you for examination questions about each element of radiology that doesn't contain examining and examining photographs: verbal exchange, caliber and protection, ethics, management, information administration, company ideas, analytics, records, and extra.
The world over popular experts within the box of hybrid imaging give a contribution firsthand services at the functional software of single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and SPECT/CT. by way of combining transparent anatomic markers from CT with practical wisdom from SPECT, SPECT/CT presents additional price for sufferer overview and is turning into more and more universal in regimen medical perform.
- Current Directions in Radiopharmaceutical Research and Development (Developments in Nuclear Medicine)
- Imaging in Sports-Specific Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Lab Manual Revised Reprint - E-Book
- Prehospital Practice: hypothetically speaking: From classroom to paramedic practice Volume 1 Second edition
- Emergency Cross-sectional Radiology (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy: Implementing the Neurophysiological Model
Extra resources for Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology: Case Review E-Book